18 Jun 2008

SocialSpark is Live!

I think by now, you should’ve heard about SocialSpark, the new service by IZEA which was launched in January this year. I’ve been a user or postie since April and all I can say is that it is the best paid to blog service to date.

Basically, SocialSpark provides word of mouth marketing, social media and conversational marketing through an online advertising service. It is an incredible new marketplace that allows us to get paid to blog about products, services and websites. We can also make money by placing display advertisements.

OK, here is my profile and a bit of user experience details. This profile is public and you can see and read everything about me. Hello, my name is Emila Yusof and I am 39. No secrets.


In this profile, you can see my list of friends and if you want to see the whole community, you can do so by clicking the ‘view this blogger’s entire community’ button. To communicate with them is easy enough as I only have to click on their icons and leave a message in their ‘blogger profile comments’ box.



What I like
  • It provides a framework that promotes open relationships between advertisers and bloggers.

What I don’t like
  • The minimum payout of $20. I think, it should be paid according to a post’s pay date, just like what they did with PayPerPost.

So if you are into writing and earning some money, come join SocialSpark. To join is simple really. All you’ll need is an e-mail address and your blogs to register.

* This post brought to you by SocialSpark.

0 comments:

 
Copyright 2006-2011 the other side of emila. Powered by Blogger Blogger Templates create by Deluxe Templates. WP by Masterplan