5 Oct 2009

Fatigue

It has been more than a month already that I have been fighting with laziness. Today I realised that it might not be laziness so I searched for information for any kind of sickness that includes fatigue. Found one: Chronic fatigue syndrome. Some of the symptoms include:
  • Impaired memory or concentration
  • Unrefreshing sleep
  • Muscle pain (myalgia)
  • Pain in multiple joints (arthralgia)
  • Headaches of a new kind or greater severity
  • Sore throat, frequent or recurring
I happen to have all of the above. No wonder.

4 comments:

booahboo said...

aduh.. manyak jugak kesakitan anda... try to take manuka honey a spoon a day.. it helps boost up your immune system :)

emilayusof said...

manuka honey...will try and get it!

Nick Phillips (15/03/1967 - 04/11/2022) said...

Sounds like what I'm going through la Emila. I rasa lethargic very easily so I tried some multi vitamins and surprisingly I felt so much more refreshed after a week or so :D

emilayusof said...

thank you for, Nick!!! I think I should get multi-vit too!!

 
Copyright 2006-2011 the other side of emila. Powered by Blogger Blogger Templates create by Deluxe Templates. WP by Masterplan