22 Mar 2008

Dude, where's my order?

I have to face the fact that I will have problems every time I step in a restaurant or cafe ! Again, I was dissapointed with a bad service at a local restaurant. I've waited 40 minutes for the nasi lemak and after complaining and asking "how long does it take to prepare one?", I got the nasi lemak 5 minutes later. Yassin was so hungry that I pitied him for the long wait. My husband wanted to cancel the order, but I have a better idea instead. I gave them a piece of my mind.

It seems like am a bad person here but I am so sure that others may have experienced the same thing--hopefully not too many times like me!

1 comments:

mangosteenskin said...

hm...if dah 40mins siapapun boleh marah!!

 
Copyright 2006-2011 the other side of emila. Powered by Blogger Blogger Templates create by Deluxe Templates. WP by Masterplan