4 Nov 2008

Millionaire!

I received hundreds of similar e-mails that sounded like below. I've changed the name to Sososo.

I got your contact during my search for a reliable, honest and a trust worth person to entrust this huge transfer project with.

My name is so and so, Branch manager of a financial institution here in Sososo. I am a Sosoian married with four kids. I am writing to solicit your assistance in the transfer of $6,720,000.00 Million United States dollars

This fund is the excess of what my branch in which am the manager made as profit during the 2006 financial year. I have already submitted annual report for that year to my head office here in Sososo as I have watched with keen interest as they will never know of this excess. I have since, placed this amount of $ 6,720,000.00 Million United States dollars only to an account without a beneficiary (anonymous) to avoid trace.

As an officer of the bank, I cannot be directly connected to this money thus I am impelled to request for your assistance to receive this money into your bank account on my behalf. I intend to part 25% of this fund to you while 75% shall be for me. I do need to stress that there are practically no risk involved in this. It’s going to be a bank-to-bank transfer.

All I need from you is to stand as the original depositor of this fund so that the fund can be transferred to your account. If you accept this offer, I will appreciate your timely response urgently on my direct alternative email ID (sososo@sosomail.com) with your contact phone number, if you think we can work together, so that we move over to the details.

With Regards,
Mr Sososo Soso

My a***. I'm not stoopid.

9 comments:

bonoriau said...

Mr So So come to my country and you will easily be Millionaire

Mariuca said...

Emila, dunno sampai bila they will continue sending us these emails kan? Silly billy! :)

emilayusof said...

Haha Bono! Anda sungguh comel!

emilayusof said...

That's why la Marzie! Today got 3 oredi!!

Jackie said...

Wow now we can all share!! because I am inheriting millions daily also!!:-))

marvicn.com said...

i also always got this kind of email

Anonymous said...

Just let me know where to send my social security and bank account information so I can collect my share!

Roxy

P.S. -- Thanks for advertising on my Roxiticus Desperate Housewives EntreCard widget.

Jackie said...

Well it's midnight and I am just starting my drops. So I stopped in to say hi!!:-)

Anonymous said...

i used to get this kinda emails each single day. so tiring to delete em all.

 
Copyright 2006-2011 the other side of emila. Powered by Blogger Blogger Templates create by Deluxe Templates. WP by Masterplan