5 May 2011

Associating people I know with songs

Songs. They magically bring you back to the moment where they made significant changes in your life. They never fail to do that every time. I was browsing YouTube for 80s songs when I came across Rick Astley's Together Forever. This song reminds me of my first bf, GB. I was not madly in love with him, but he was. And one day, out of the blue, he went to the DJ (where we worked) and requested him to play this song just for me. He had me at "If there's anything you need....". Well, I thought it would last forever as Rick Astley meant it but truth was, the friendship lasted 2 months. I was not ready for anything serious, so I let him drifted away.

0 comments:

 
Copyright 2006-2011 the other side of emila. Powered by Blogger Blogger Templates create by Deluxe Templates. WP by Masterplan